AETHOS’ biannual US hotel asset management compensation report is designed to provide current and credible compensation trends and covers asset management compensation information for the following three positions: senior vice president asset management, vice president asset management and director asset management. All information was collected through a confidential survey from a diverse group including public lodging REITS, private equity, owners/developers and asset management advisory firms. In total, more than 1,500 data points from 240 survey respondents were processed (data responses submitted between 1/1/2020 – 2/15/2020).
All data submitted by participants are regarded as highly confidential and only aggregate results have been reported. AETHOS guarantees that individual data will not be disclosed under any circumstances.
Information included in this report:
- Base salary
- Annual cash bonus (last 12 months) & bonus metrics
- Annual long-term incentive/equity grant trends
- Property oversight trends
Position descriptions for this study:
- Senior Vice President Asset Management: Leads a team of asset management executives and has general oversight for a portfolio – the median portfolio oversight for survey respondents is (16) assets;
- Vice President Asset Management: Has 7+ years of multi-unit asset management experience – the median property oversight for survey respondents is (9) assets;
- Director Asset Management: Has 3+ years of multi-unit asset management experience – the median property oversight for survey respondents is (5) assets.
To download the full report, click here.